Day 9: Precision<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3280

Day 9: Precision
Meredith Rogers
Class 3280

Watch this Class
Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull I have had people experience symptoms like this but, unfortunately, I don't have a solution for you other than listen to your body and don't do it if it doesn't fell right.
Can anyone else help??
1 person likes this.
Have never used the large ball before, very tough not to wobble. Will do this class a few times more to improve but absolutely loved it.
Awesome Sharon! Thank you for being open minded and trying new things.
1 person likes this.
This workout is great for equestrians! I added it to my playlist. It is perfect to improve my balance and seat in the saddle. The horses I ride will appreciate it. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
But, of course I'm symetric!! No, just kidding because it would be so cool to meet you!! Thanks so much for this challenging class and really love this challenge!!
1 person likes this.
Loved this 10 day challenge . . . sad we only have one more. The props have been my favorite :) Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Yippee! So what are you thinking Meredith? Reformer 10 day challenge? Okay! I'm in!
Thanks everyone!! Keep up the good work.
If you loved a class, do it again. No need to stop at all and always nice to go back and practice the things we find challenging. Denee, I will start thinking about a reformer challenge....
1 person likes this.
Going through the challenge for the 2nd time and feeling so much stronger this time through! :)
Amazing, Anita! So happy to hear and thank you so much!
11-20 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin