Day 10: Harmony<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3281

Day 10: Harmony
Meredith Rogers
Class 3281

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Where do I begin? You are harmony. I didn't really like this class - I loved it. ❤️ I liked the way you repeated some exercises through the challenge by just changing them a little by adding props I plan on repeating these classes for the month. Great way to start the new year!
Look forwar to your next challenge! No pressure. 😄
1 person likes this.
I definitely plan to do some of these again and again. Thank you Meredith! I love your cue about opening the drapes.
1 person likes this.
I am so grateful! After being away from Pilates for a year this was the challenge I needed to come back to my body. I feel and see a change and that's what will keep me going. I set a goal for 30 minutes a day for 2018 and thanks to you I'm off to a great start! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Meri! I am so grateful for this challenge, it is the best Christmas present I got this season! I love the way you chose a few basic exercises and played with them throughout the challenge. I look forward to new challenges and doing more of your classes.
1 person likes this.
I love your classes! This one was like calmly working hard! Really nice flow. Thank you so much for taking the time to do these thought provoking classes!
That was soooo good. Thank you. Now only class left is nr 9. Need me to find me a ball.
Lisa V
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this series and found it complementary to my regular Pilates practice, challenging me in areas I hadn't been working on consistently. The flow and gentle approach were lovely. I'll certainly be checking out some of your other classes. Thanks, Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Thank you,Meredith,loved doing this challenge,helped to get myself back on track for teaching my classes, after a Xmas break.Enjoyed every class.30 minutes is great for me,as can easily fit into my day. 😀
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the journey Meredith: it was meditation in movement today - so appreciated on dark Winter days!!
Anne
1 person likes this.
What a delicious ending!! I can't thank you enough for this series. I have enjoyed each one immensely and I think I'll start back at the beginning now... :) Thank you Merideth!!
11-20 of 199

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin