Tensegrity Focused Mat<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 3292

Tensegrity Focused Mat
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 3292

Watch this Class
Excellent ! Let's free our body, let's free our hips ! Thank you for this creative and functionnal class.
So nice! Thank you, Rebekah!
Lorie H
These functional movements are excellent for everyday use. Thank you for the twist work.
interesting class. It felt really good, even with the wall as my partner! One suggestion: I kept having to stop and go over to the computer to look at what you were doing, because the cues weren't anatomical enough at certain points. I mean simple things like--"rotate and return" (prone) rotate what? ankle, knee, hip? a joint name or muscle name would have helped at that moment. Thanks Rebekah!
Thanks Rebekah. I love your classes. Makes me feel free :)
Isabelle C
1 person likes this.
Very happy class and creative !
Tensegrity seems to be the magic which may finally unlock injured areas from 30 years ago. Moving with this knowledge may help all to recover in a more timely fashion, without living through limitations. Thank you, Rebekah.
As promised I just did this class. Its Christmas eve morning, when you get my age you will also be doing wonderful moves like these on Christmas eve! Thank you Rebekah, now Im ready for the festivities. Happy Hanuka, Merry Christmas and be safe!
Lorraine Y
Really loved the class cueing and positioning could have been better. But got lots from it
something different .... great!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin