New Year's Mat<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 3328

New Year's Mat
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 3328

Watch this Class
Meredith is talking but the class is not showing. All the other sessions I have tried work perfectly. I have tried it yesterday and again today.
Happy new year. I had the same technical problem with video and audio and had to restart it many times. Please check the video. Great class.
2 people like this.
I took the class today. It really touched me mentally and physically. Uplifting thoughts “not trying too hard”touched me! Wonderful moves. I feel stretched and strong but calm. The friendship shone and Kristi and her progress after a TBI is inspirational . THANK You And happy 2018x
1 person likes this.
Mimoto, Caroline, Constanza, and Jacqueline ~ I'm sorry all of you had trouble with this video. I have tried it and it worked for me without a problem. I recommend restarting computer/device to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
Lina S
2 people like this.
Happy New Year! Great idea to offer a class to start the year off on the right foot!
2 people like this.
It!s a pleasure having you both in the same video...I had a great session...thank you very much...
2 people like this.
Happy new year! Love you guys!
Great class! Love it! Thank you for a wonderful, inspiring class and please, please, please more...... XOXO
2 people like this.
Great class! Thanks! And happy new year! :) Buon anno!
Thank you all so much for sharing your New Year with us.
We are so grateful that we get to be together and share with you at the same time.
May we all go forward with ease and grace.
2 people like this.
And a Happy New Year to you both, that was great after too much Xmas fooood!
11-20 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin