New Year's Mat<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 3328

New Year's Mat
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 3328

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This was pretty awesome ,slow precise ,love the variations of open leg rocker strarting backwards and and from plank the side bent ,and one of the hamstring stretch where you reach one arm forward more the the other and rotate out ... thank you guys good job :)
Thanks for the detailed comment Anett
1 person likes this.
My heart is beating, I feel fully stretched and open! Thank you ladies!
Happy to hear Beatrix Nagy!
Lee H
2 people like this.
Terrible class could only get through 15min, too much gossiping not enough explaining and very annoying!!!
Hi Lee , Feedback is always appreciated however disappointing sometimes. 
Thank you! 
The annoying part comes out of our desire to share our weekly workouts with those interested and willing to be with us while we do. We don't "gossip, " but we do talk as a means of  teaching one another and because  as good friends, it is our only chance to be together most weeks.. We call it "Girl Time."  This class is one of those classes.  We will try to be more clear in our descriptions when we do a girl time class in the future. 
I sincerely hope you will check out Meredith's classes where she is teaching alone and specifically for you. She has close to 300 on our website that do not include  the banter between the two of us.   Thanks again for the feedback! 
Hi Lee,
Sorry you were disappointed in this class and thank you for your feedback.  
I will try to keep this in mind when designing future classes.
Leybee
1 person likes this.
Loved it! Great pace and nice to see friends exercising and encouraging each other.
Leybee thank you for joining us.  We love sharing our girl time!
1 person likes this.
Fun class ladies! 
41-50 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin