Advanced Reformer Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 334

Advanced Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 334

Watch this Class
Ahhhhhhhhhh fun class, been so long I have done long spine ,had almost forgotten how it goes! Thanks Meridith for a great workout. You guys are so fun to work out with. My wish is to come to your studio there one day and participate in a real class!! Maybe the dolphins will make an appearance! Hmmmmm I gotta go write Santa!
Jamie - If you are ever in our neck of the woods we would LOVE to have you in class. Thanks for participating!!
Come on over Jamie!!!
Ok so I am wondering if I have an inner ear thing going on Kristi? I loved this workout!! Amazing! I was fatigued nicely at the end, and on the last rolldown where Meredith changed the arms, I had to run to the bathroom and throw up. I felt fine until then. I'm wondering if it's not an inner ear thing. I'm going to have to see a Dr. about this, it's getting rediculous, as I can't be getting motion sickness while working out! Meredith...great workout!
Ann Please consult a Dr. before taking any more classes.
Thanks Ann. Hope you are ok.
I posted a little about what the Dr. said in the "general discussion" part of the forum. I'm fine. It was a great class Meredith!
What a fantastic class to watch!! You both are amazing!! I've only been teaching for about six months and I completed my certification with BASI!!! If I'm ever in your city, I would love to take a class!!! Sincerly, Lisa Blackstock
Lisa, We'd love to have you in class!
May I ask how many springs attached on the footwork ? and what were their colour ? thanks... great class !! can't wait to do it!!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin