Biotensegrity of Movement<br>Elizabeth L. & Tom M.<br>Workshop 3344

Biotensegrity of Movement
Elizabeth L. & Tom M.
Workshop 3344

Watch this Workshop
2 people like this.
So much learning. As Elizabeth said, it is so useful to have both herself and Tom together, to help us all understand our movement. Loved Tom's intro and really found it useful to be shown all the tensegrity models.
Definitely my new go to so I can try to explain to my clients. Thank you Tom & Elizabeth. I hope there is more to come.
Ana S
Thanks so much for this workshop. I am amazed, inspired and also with a lot of questions... For now I would like to ask Elizabeth and Tom about the psoas being affected on the kneeling side leg presses, Tom mentions you gotta be careful with the breathing on this exercise... the question is how we can take care of it? when in the movement would be better to exhale and when to inhale and why?
Ana, thank you very much for appreciating our workshop and for your question. During the kneeling side leg presses I recommend that exhalation accompany knee extension followed by inhalation during ankle plantar flexion. Exhale as you push the pedal down, inhale as you continue pushing the pedal down with your forefoot, exhale as you lower your heel to the pedal beginning the arc of the pedal rising, inhale as you bend your knee, continuing the rise of the pedal. In order to facilitate the role of the psoas as a stabilizer of the lumbar spine, sustain a neutral pelvis and neutral lumbar spine throughout the exercise.
Debbie D
Does this workshop accompany your book -fascia in motion. Is it included as a workshop I can have access to?
Debbie thank you for your inquiry. This workshop, Biotensegrity of Movement, cotaught by Tom Myers and me is separate from the Fascia in Motion workshop created to accompany my book. Tom’s lecture and commentary as well as my movement sequences were created after my book was published. Our Biotensegrity workshop, like all workshops on PilatesAnytime is separate from the monthly fee for the workout classes.
Debbie D
Thank you Elizabeth, I have downloaded it and am loving the collaboration between yourself & Tom Myers.
Thank you Debbie, So good to hear Debbie And I’m glad to know that you are accessing the Fascia in Motion Book workshop🙏
Thank you Debbie, So good to hear Debbie And I’m glad to know that you are accessing the Fascia in Motion Book workshop🙏
Ana S
I am very grateful Elizabeth Larkam for your recomendation and explanation about the psoas, thanks so much! I am also following the videos from your book,let me tell you it is fantastic!!!
Move U
Admin, please help. For some reason this video continues to stop at 7:03. I've replayed it twice and it stopped in the same place both times.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin