Reinvigorating Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 335

Reinvigorating Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 335

Watch this Class
Great class! Thanks for the review of the basics. Very well done, articulations helped me correct my positioning. Really Great class! Thank you :)
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Amani, Glad you enjoyed the class. I am very passionate about basics as all advanced professionals always go back to basics, which is why they are advanced. (No matter what the material is) Niedra
AHH! I am new to the site and haven't done pilates in years! I can't believe how out of shape I was! Thanks for going over the basics nice and slow so my body could keep up! Perfect class!!
Great class! Very easy to follow and nice pace. I haven't done pilates in a while, so this was a great refresher course.
I'm new to Pilates, and this class was a great way to start! Many thanks.
Niedra Gabriel
Hi ther Ms Graham, I am glad you foudn teh calss helpful.

We are going to create a 10 class series for brand new people to get going - so stay tuned and you may find yourself with some confidence under your belt very soon...
warmly, Niedra
Excellent class Niedra. I have been out of pilates for about 1 month or so. This was a good refresher. Back to it. Goal: pilates 3 x week.
Niedra is so clear and an excellent teacher, love it!!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Linda, my goal is always to be clear as a teacher - I really strive for that as one of my " teaching tools" so glad you enjoyed and got ' the intent".
thank you so much Niedra. I just completed power pilates mat 1 instructor training. This is a perfect compliment to the training and helped to explain each exercise a bit more. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin