Abdominal Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3368

Abdominal Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3368

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great Ab class! Thank you!
Loved the variations. Evenly distributing lumbar spinal flexion is difficult for me, so I loved the challenge
2 people like this.
That was a great focus on the core with still some good, full body movement. Thank you, Amy! There is so much great variety on PA for the 30 minute workout.
4 people like this.
Hi

I liked your descriptions, fast but not too fast. No nonsense just how and what should be done to perform the exercises, liked your voice and tone. I've noted the side twists for my own practice very helpful.
1 person likes this.
Great class as always Amy! I felt my waist during :) and I’m sure I’ll feel it tomorrow, too. I’m bookmarking to come back to again!
3 people like this.
What I found very interesting, was that as I watched you in your beginning warm ups with the roll back, how your feet would arch as you rolled back, then flattened when you returned to sit bones. How fascinating the connection is with the hips to feet. Thank you Amy for always teaching me something new.
1 person likes this.
I miss my gorgeous teacher! Come to Kauai and play with me! Very awesome core work with new variations for me to try. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Just superb Amy! My new go to 30min ab workout..Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Yum!!! Much much needed worKin!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Loved it! I have wrist issues and it was easy to modify the side and front supports to utilize the forearm.
1-10 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin