Centering Reformer Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3369

Centering Reformer Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3369

Watch this Class
Lori
1 person likes this.
Really great to feel some of these exercises in a different way. Thanks for another wonderful class, I need more days of the week to do more of your classes.
1 person likes this.
This was an efficient class. I feel like I worked out my entire body (and will likely feel it tomorrow because of the overball) in a short period of time. Thank you, Amy!
1 person likes this.
Start to finish incredible. Your classes always meet me exactly where I am!
1 person likes this.
Love the arm series tricep circles in both directions. Really got me in a different way!
1 person likes this.
I'm a fan Feel Good Pilates Club like this. Very much love the class and Thank you So much Amy
1 person likes this.
I really needed this class today. Loved using the ball, especially under the sacrum. Thank you Amy:)
1 person likes this.
It's always a pleasure to meet you on Pilates Anytime, Amy and to follow your clear instructions. Thank you !
Valya Karcher
Thank you Amy! Loved this class.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, adding the ball was very effective in attention to pelvic stability. Very enjoyable!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy,- I love your workouts!! The sacrum on the ball for leg springs was awesome and so eye-opening .., and I loved the seated tricep-work with the elbows pushed under the bar!!! So much to work on from this class! I am very grateful :))
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin