Intermediate Reformer<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 338

Intermediate Reformer
Kristi Cooper
Class 338

Watch this Class
Thank you, Kristi, enjoyed this workout!
Thank you Kristi. So many teaching moments in this class with real cues that will make my practice and teaching better. I really like the "lifting off the feet" in footwork. Great warm up, too! My coordination cues that really tap into the abs are to keep the elbows near the body when extending the arms and legs (like hundreds).
Adrienne and Kristen... thank you for being in class and taking the time to tell me what works for you. I also appreciate your cue Kristen... great!
Kristi, I love the way you teach! I teach a group reformer class several times a week, level 1-2, and your insights and thorough explanations help me so much in my teaching. I try to be myself, not copy, but sometimes I'll pull out some of your insights and am amazed at the immediate improvements! I also apply them on myself before my classes and love that I hear your voice in my head giving cues! Pilates Anytime is a Godsend!
Thank you Amy! I try to copy every one I can who sheds light on something in a new and positive way for me. I say when something rings true for you, copy it! Study it! Ask yourself "Why does this work for me?" The answer may be more important than the cue itself. You will discover so much when you keep your "beginners mind (one of my favorite teachers says this)" open to curiosity. Before you know it, the insight you have gained by asking, will make those cues very much yours. Enjoy!
Keep with the comments and cues! I have borrowed many for my own classes. I love having more ideas to help my class 'connect' with the exercise. Thanks so much!
Thanks Danna! I'll try!
Watched this program again last nite. Totally offtopic but was noticing how tanned Kristi was..even in Dec? had you been on vacation or was this just result of living in Sunny CA? Btw I love this particular reformer workout.great cues! Jamie
Funny Jamie! I can't remember if I went anywhere around that time or not. Sometimes it can be warm in December and if there was an opportunity to enjoy warmer weather, I probably took it. I like to walk for exercise and I am certain I am solar powered, so I do get out there when I can. Sometimes I use a self tanning cream called St. Tropez (white bottle), but the picture here looks like more than what that bottle does. If I had a vacation, I don't remember it!
Thank You so much Kristi, as a new instructor the communication with your clients was perfect for me to hear and watching the small form adjustments making a big difference in engagement was also.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin