Just Get Started<br>Jennifer Golden<br>Class 3394

Just Get Started
Jennifer Golden
Class 3394

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I love your classes! You have such great enthusiasm and always fun variations! How brave you are to be here now. I wish you well!
1 person likes this.
this was an amazing class, you are an inspiration!!
Okay, this is an amazing movement session !! Jennifer thank you for sharing your passion as well as expertise.. But mostly a great big hug and prayers to you that would recover fully and continue to be an inspiration to us all on Pilates Anytime :)

P.S. I live in Chicago and would love to explore movement with you ...Where is your studio !!!
1 person likes this.
Lovely flowing class, thank you
Pascale Perez
I love this class very much. Thank you. Hope to see somemore very soon.
1 person likes this.
Love to see you back! I know the feeling. Thank you for the inspiration and the challenge. Keep the good work! Kind regards Carmen
1 person likes this.
You look fantastic and this 30 minute class was packed with energy. Thank you Jen! You are an inspiration.
1 person likes this.
Hi Jennifer. This class was exactly what I needed after a very busy and full day on my feet at work. I have fibromyalgia, and I have very bad knees, and it's also hard for me to move and feel motivated. This class was perfect and inspirational and motivating. I'm a fan! Best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery.
1 person likes this.
Terrific class, it was exactly what I needed. My back is recovering from an injury and I could do everything except the rollovers. :)
This is my first class with you, I hope it will not be the last. Thank you, lovely, nice, inspiring...
21-30 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin