Creative Reformer Variations<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3398

Creative Reformer Variations
Mariska Breland
Class 3398

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful workout Maiska! Loved the combination. Could you let me know what you mean by PNF? Thanks
5 people like this.
Thanks Mariska! I loved it!
Please let me know when you plan to come to Europe ! I would love to go to your workshops-
2 people like this.
Mariska, I hope you also do another mat workout while you are visiting pilates anytime. I love your creative combinations and repeatedly do all your workouts so I'm hoping for a new one. Thank you for all the workouts you post, and for always making me laugh.
1 person likes this.
lovely session with some fabulous variations. Thank you
Hi Tova - yes there is a mat class coming from this visit! Serenity -PNF is a type of stretching where you contract a muscle, hold, and then relax the muscle, and that enables you to stretch more deeply. Hope that helps!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Mariska!!! I hope you filmed a mat class too- i do your classes regularly and would love a new one
Lori
1 person likes this.
Loved the back body and unilateral work! My hamstrings are yelling “HELLO”from Maryland. Can’t do it all and probably never will be able to, but can do most and some real gems in there. Thanks for another keeper.
3 people like this.
Yes, I agree with Lauren! But a good level 3 chair class( if anybody cares what I think!) Great class Mariska! Thanks so much, I love your work!
Thanks all! And yes, there's a mat class coming! (Note that I also couldn't really do the whole workout... Goals!) I'll plan on a chair class for next year!
1 person likes this.
Thank You for this lovely class! Love the new variations
1-10 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin