Strong Mat Variations<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3399

Strong Mat Variations
Mariska Breland
Class 3399

Watch this Class
John - probably the planks. I only get sore when “ab work” isn’t actually “ab work.”
1 person likes this.
Amazing! Loved the Plank variations and the spine twist variations.
1 person likes this.
wow , what a great variations !!!! thank you for this class Mariska Breland !!!!!!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class! All the unique variations of the Hollowbody and the kneeling side lunge work was so cleaver and effective. I incorporated alot of what I found in this class into my mat pilates class today and had so much positive feedback! Your amazing! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great workout thank you, feeling nice and lean and ready to teach my class.
1 person likes this.
my abs feel strong and my shoulders feel more open! When doing the chicken arm I could barely bend my elbow and get my shoulder to lay flat when on my back. Think that means I'm tight in my chest and weak in my delts? Or is it more a rhomboid issue?
1 person likes this.
Lovely workout! Unique ab work, side work and all around great experience. You have a wonderful coaching style. This is a thoughtfully orchestrated class. Thank you!
Pascale Perez
Such a great class, Thank you Mariska for your creativity, I learned from you every time.
1 person likes this.
What a fantastic class! Killer moves but not held forever and repeated a million times like some classes. Loved loved loved it!! Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Mariska always gives the most interesting classes with creative variations, I always feel inspired after and want more, this is another great one. Thank you
11-20 of 87

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin