34 Mat Exercises<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Workshop 3411

34 Mat Exercises
Benjamin Degenhardt
Workshop 3411

Watch this Workshop
2 people like this.
Amazing! Took me a week or so to get through this series but I finally did it. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I gained. Working on getting my leg to a straight 90° angle when doing scissors. I’ll get there! This is definitely going into my favorites and I will Go back to it again and again. Meredith looked so beautiful performing these exercises. Thank you both so much!
2 people like this.
Benjamin and Meredith, huge, massive thanks for this workshop!! The teaching and demonstration are amazing. My brain was so ready for this, I've gained enormously from it as it has answered many little queries that were rattling around in my head. I almost feel that you filmed it just for me! I've watched it numerous times and will continue to go back to it frequently...each time I watch, I pick up another nugget. Thanks a million.
2 people like this.
Benjamin, YOU ARE MY HERO!
2 people like this.
BRAVO! Like a musical, but instead of leaving us with our souls floating, it leaves our body restless and crazy to be worked on.
Only the caption was missing to I didn't lose any descritive detail. Thanks guys!
Sabine G
2 people like this.
Benjamin and Meredith, thank you so much for that great workshop and thank you, Pilates Anytime to deliver that fantastic work for free!

I love the idea of how it feels like for you, for your own body and for today , rather than it looks like.
I would love to see the classic order in a 30 or 45min video. As a teacher, I love to follow instructions, especially from such amazing teachers like you Benjamin and Meredith. I would love to hear from you!
2 people like this.
I’m only part way in and I love this! Great work BBenjamin Degenhardt More like this please!
Lore Miller
You make it feel like a very articulate JP is giving us a personal tour of his work.! Thanks for the Contrology session, Benjamin. (Have you been here before.?)
2 people like this.
I'm still working my way through this tutorial but it's been amazingly helpful. As I've only ever done Pilates on my living room floor the answers I'm getting are priceless. Thank you both for taking the time to make this for us. Meredith you are truly amazing as you can just keep holding any position Benjamin puts you in. I'm so impressed with both of you.
Alex D
2 people like this.
Classic, great, basic, natural ... Benjamin; you are so rare! THANK YOU:)
What a treasure, this workshop! Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Benjamin Degenhardt!
51-60 of 110

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin