Finding Support<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 3412

Finding Support
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 3412

Watch this Class
Laurie ~ You can find the link to donate here. Thank you so much for your support!
2 people like this.
Thank you so much always superfun and lovely energy x
Thank you all so much for taking class with us and helping us support our community! We appreciate you and all of your positive feedback.
Thank you both for such a lovely class with an even lovelier spirit behind it. ☀️
2 people like this.
Wonderful class, wonderful spirit. Sending best wishes to your community, and i'm happy to support the bucket brigade.
Valerie B
2 people like this.
Very inspirational. Good friends working out for a good cause. All my love and support to your community from Quebec, Canada!
2 people like this.
Great class with a great cause. Thank you both for being a blessing to others. I have a question though. That class felt kind of easy and i always struggle with whether that is enough exercise for the day or not. Could anyone instruct me on that? Thank you.
Margie,
I think it is important to listen to your body. If you feel like you need more, do more. Maybe another class or something complimentary to Pilates...a hike, walk, run, swim...whatever will make you feel accomplished.
I love this class, excelente. Gracias chicas.
Thanks for your support everyone!
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin