Mat for Traveling<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 3415

Mat for Traveling
Gia Calhoun
Class 3415

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Have been travelling so this class was perfect!!! You have such a lovely voice to listen to which is a big plus in teaching. Loved the side lying work with piriformis stretch between sides loved it all gia👌
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I've enjoyed your clam series.
2 people like this.
Thank you too for "rating" difficulty of classes to help us assess whether one is appropriate for our level. You might want to reevaluate the 2 you gave to this one. I just took it for the second time (its a lovely class) and would consider it 1/2.
Thank you all so much! Joni ~ We debated whether it should be a 1/2 or a 2 as well, and your feedback helps us a lot. We'll look again to see if it should be changed.
1 person likes this.
Guten Tag Alles! Das video ist beste, danke Frau Calhoun. Ich bin hier von frei.
1 person likes this.
Nice flowing class. Great cuing. . . .thanks!
1 person likes this.
Love the spine twist variation with arms behind head! I have similar responses with my ribcage---very helpful cue & great (restorative) class. Many thanks :)
1 person likes this.
My shoulders and mid-thoracic spine feel wonderful after the initial ball exercises and exercises in prone...thanks!
2 people like this.
That was a beautiful class. I loved all the technical elements but also the tone of your voice. Very kind and gentle. Thank you Gia.
1 person likes this.
Loved this smooth movement stretching class for instant relaxation!
11-20 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin