Length and Strength Reformer<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 3426

Length and Strength Reformer
Monica Wilson
Class 3426

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Really loved how you built up/ warmed up the teaser !
2 people like this.
Very nice . I think workouts are more interesting with normal clients. I like your way of teaching and how you give instructions to your client. Thank you very much.
2 people like this.
I really loved this class. Thank you, Monica. And guess, what? I was able to do the teaser!!
1 person likes this.
I love everything happened in the class. So perfect! Thank you very much!
2 people like this.
liked the build up and the stretching but did not understand gear one and gear two. i need to know what springs to put on.
1 person likes this.
I too loved the progression to the teaser! Very excited to try this with my active cyclist on Thursday. He struggles with teaser. Hoping this will get him there. Fantastic class! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Lovely instruction Monica. Joe you were spectacular. Very impressive!
Monica Wilson
Hi Verneisa, Thank you for asking about the gears. On average, this Reformer System would be done in 1st gear throughout the entire workout. My client Joe however, is tall and has very tight hip flexors. I have to extend the carriage out a gear for his Footwork, Long Stretch Series, Stomach Massage, Running and Pelvic Lift in order for him to have the right alignment to execute the exercises. I work on a Gratz Reformer which has 4 equal resistant springs. I am not sure about all manufacturers but for example, Balance Body has 5 springs of varying resistance. You might have to play around with what feels right to you when I say "4 springs" or "2 springs" but you should be able to stick to 1st gear on your Reformer. Some examples where one might need to use the 2nd or 3rd gear are: taller then 6', bad knees, or extremely tight hip flexors to name a few. I hope this helps! Again, thank you for your comment:)
Monica, I really appreciate your clear and concise directions. Your visuals are helpful as well.
Danita R
Nice to see a teacher instruct a "normal" guy!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin