Looking at Stenosis<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 3432

Looking at Stenosis
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 3432

Watch this Tutorial
5 people like this.
Thank you so much for every demonstration, explanation and every detail . And also thank you for the way you do....the calmness and clarity help me to understand even better. Thank you for being able to explain complicate things in a simple way, it’s a big gift you give us.
"You are not your MRI, CT scan, or "diagnosis"." Thankful for your work. Would like to request for you to do tutorials for cervical spine issues, as well, please.
Sherri Betz
Thank you Chiara and Erin Elizabeth for your positive feedback. I am glad you find the content useful! Sounds like we have had a lot of requests for cervical spine issues so we will see if PA would like that kind of content for the next shoot.
Ewa
1 person likes this.
This is awesome
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this, I have needed this information! And the end statement, "you are not your diagnosis", AMEN. Thank you, I always LOVE your work. Brilliant.
2 people like this.
So thoughtful and helpful - - I would love for you to get your hands on me!
1 person likes this.
Hello!! I really appreciate all the content of this class. thanks a lot.
1 person likes this.
wonderful ! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Brilliant
1 person likes this.
Another great couple of tutorials, thanks Sherri. When Amy is flossing the nerve at around the 13 minute mark, is she working into and out of pain as she flexes and extends her ankle? If so, how much pain is acceptable? I would guess only tolerable pain and if its too much, you would back off to a less stressful position?
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin