Sciatica Relief<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 3433

Sciatica Relief
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 3433

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Awesome! Love these tutorials :)
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial always good to get more tools to deal with injury and pathology!
1 person likes this.
Always very helpful, Sherri. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial, always fantastic to re-cap & re-fresh on spinal conditions. Thank you.
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Awesome this is all very helpfull
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much. These tutorials are fantastic
1 person likes this.
loving these tutorials. Thank you
If the SI is out of alignment, you say do not strengthen. So what do you recommend if the SI is rarely, if ever, in alignment anymore? Plank seems like a good lengthen and strengthen option. Yes, I do all the reset movements with pole, block, strap, PT, etc. It doesn't work.
Sherri Betz
2funoutdoors you would need to seek treatment by a qualified physical therapist or practitioner who treats the pelvic girdle dysfunction. I cannot recommend any corrective exercises without seeing you and evaluating you in person. The technique is very specific and your pain may be generated by something totally different which is why the technique doesn't work for you. Where do you live? I have a lot of colleagues all over the country.
1 person likes this.
Sherri, love your tutorials. Just need a clarification. You said to begin with extension and work towards flexion which is more challenging for this condition. I would have thought to do the reverse, that spinal flexion would open the vertebrae creating space and relieving the tramped nerve, where as people often find it difficult to feel and maintain the abdominal support of the lumbar in a prone position. I do realise that it depends on where the sciatica is manifested. One sciatica student sits out a lot of the extension work preferring to rest in Child pose or happy baby position where she finds relief. Would love a more in depth tutorial. Thank you
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin