Straight Up Mat<br>Diane Severino<br>Class 3441

Straight Up Mat
Diane Severino
Class 3441

Watch this Class
Denise W
Wow! I’m blown away that I just took a class with one of the most well known and respected Pilates instructors (and dance teachers) in the country! After I finished the mat class, I had to find out more, so I listened to Diane’s video about herself and background.  I feel as if  I’ve just been at the studio with her! Thank you PA!
Love, love this woman! 
Giulia C
Amazing Diane!!!!! Love from Italy!!!!
Viola S
This video intimidates me a little bit! but I liked it! I'll definitely rewatch and practice it again!
Ana
Ana
This was such an honour!!!! Thank you for this fabulous class!
Kristina C
Diane is the bomb! I love this workout so much and I aspire to be able to do that teaser series with the same grace and precision as Diane. More Diane!
Eva F
I really love this video. She is the best! This is actually the only video I do weekly. Thank you Diane.
Gigi
Thank you!! Its so fun to just watch the class, love your energy and instruction. Laughed and agreed so much in the end!! Thanks again
just what we need tow best friends and Pilates teachers showing of. So great for th e60%  who are obese.
(Edited by Moderator - Kristi Cooper on January 11, 2022)
Joan Breibart surely you’ve made a mistake with your comment landing  on this class? Diane Severino  teaches alone and is incredible, but not showing off. She’s showing what a life long practice of pilates does for you. 
91-100 of 107

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin