Niedra Gabriel
Class 3454

Watch this Class
Gillian S
1 person likes this.
Im loving this.  Cant wait for the rest of the challenge 
Lies S
1 person likes this.
I have a question , how big is the ball , 22 or 26 cm?
thank you very much for your answer !
greetings
Lie s
Niedra Gabriel
check the video tools for success before the challenge starts. All the details are up there.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Niedra!
Thank You Niedra! really a beautiful and helpful class for me and my ballet students. I loved it!
Christina F
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for this program. I have a very painful piriformis and hamstring. I've done so much but nothing helps ( acupuncture, massage, PT, ice, heat walk, nothing. Finally cortisone injections in the ischial tuberosity. Still I am tight as can be. Will doing this a few times a week start to release the pain and tightness? Thanks- I know you are not a doctor but do you have any thoughts on this? Thanks again.
Niedra Gabriel
Christina Only you can answer this question. I would expect yes, but honestly I do not know how your body will respond. How did it feel the first time? what sort of ball did you use?   was there loads of sensation? no sensation? ( sometimes when we are really tight we feel less at the beginning and over time as tissue starts to open and release we have more entrance deeper). In my opinion, give this a try, and repeat a few days in a row.    You will know if it is helping.... I hope so.
Niedra Gabriel
Christina, I would do the whole challenge, as well, don't stop at the problem area as if you are this tight, you have affected your whole body and everything needs to be eased to a new place.
Marisela G
1 person likes this.
I need to buy the balls before I start the challenge. I apologize for not starting right away.
Great hamstring release! Are these safe for clients with “enhanced” gluteus, or could the exercises force the enhancements to move in an unsafe matter? If a client feels dizzy/vertigo with the second sequence with their head dangling down should we simply skip that part or do it seated?
61-70 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin