Hip Hip Hooray<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3457

Hip Hip Hooray
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3457

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Niedra and PA, thank you for this valuable information to release muscle tension.
Lori
2 people like this.
Definitely a problem area for me, and one that I regularly work on. Thanks for giving me a more thorough program for this area.
2 people like this.
Thanks Nidra. Huge difference!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Kathleen, Lori and Carolina for your comments. I am thrilled you are enjoying this challenge.
2 people like this.
Great class Neidra x my Physiotherapist told me to be especially careful around the sitz bones as there are bursas there which can be irritated if you apply too much pressure. You use nice soft balls I use spiky balls which are quite firm so caution is needed. Also some clients can be over zealous. Loving this series x
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for this class , I loved the work rotating from the hip. I used a foam roller which seemed to work well??
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Debra and Sharon for your comments. Debra, listening and paying attention to your body is basic for this work, so always, softer balls are better entrance for the body.
Sharon - use whatever you have for this work, the more you do the more sensitive you will get to how to approach your body. if you felt the roller worked for you - then it did !
1 person likes this.
Thank you
1 person likes this.
Happy hips- the test afterwards was great. Although I had not been aware of specific tension, it was obviously there and now its not! Note in my diary = To be repeated regularly.
Where can I purchase some balls
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin