Side Body<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3462

Side Body
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3462

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This whole series is great. If there is a hip hike, do you recommend starting on one side over the other? (Guess this would also apply to other routines, I.e. tight hamstrings).
Niedra Gabriel
Once you get familiar with the tighter side of your body you can always do the tighter side first, then the looser side, then back to the tight side. Eventually you will be able to address your own unique body needs.
5 people like this.
This series has been phenot, with one class flowing into the next class. Would LOVE one video connecting all the routines without the pre and post tests! Hopefully Pilates Anytime would consider adding one more video!
Diane That's a great idea! No promises, but I see that as a possible reward for taking (and testing each time) the challenge!
Most likely we should have thought of that before now to make a clean edit for you and represent Niedra Gabriel well. I really appreciate the feedback and will see what I can do!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
All series is great!
1 person likes this.
I teach a quarterly 2 hour WHOLE Body Myo Fascial Release Class its a wonderful reset for the Body and the benefits last for months. People love it.
Niedra Gabriel
Debra what a fabulous service you give with this 2 hour class. Yes, I am sure everyone has a total reset from it that is life changing. Great service !
Great thank you!
Wow, the difference is amazing (from not being able to have my hands touch the wall behind me above my head, to having my hands on the wall!) I will now also do day 3 to see if I can make an even bigger difference. Thank you you are brilliant.
Niedra Gabriel
Lisette-Anne, I am so delighted to be reading your post and about the changes you are enjoying. Keep repeating as each time the changes get better.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin