Reformer Connections<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3467

Reformer Connections
Lesley Logan
Class 3467

Watch this Class
Alisha R
2 people like this.
Excellent subtle tips that guide you to the true purpose of each exercise. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Alisha thank you so much for taking class with me! I'm so glad you enjoyed the tips. xx~LL
Michele M
1 person likes this.
That was Amazing! I felt super connected to my whole body. Especially love the attention to the upper back, which can be forgotten in exercises like ‘shaving’ and the back rowing series. Also that was my best snake ever!!!! Thank you Lesley!!:)
1 person likes this.
Great class, Lesley. I almost never do the control balance dismount/remount on both sides, but I did today! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Can we get an advanced Wundt chair class please
Sarah B
1 person likes this.
This was great fun. I appreciate how you teach with honesty and acceptance about where your own practice currently is, which is so encouraging to follow and have a healthy workout within one’s own current functional boundaries. Thanks! Will apply some tips to my classes this week!
Angela M Tamborello
Loved your workout!
1 person likes this.
This was fantastic. Lesley keeps it real. Will try this workout for sure. Thanks for the excellent cueing and tips.
Michele OMG! That was my best snake in a LONG time too! Thank you for flowing with me and so happy you enjoyed it! xx~LL
Jan that makes me so happy that you did the control balance off! I think it is a great exercise to have fun with. Thank you for doing it with me! xx~LL
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin