Reformer Connections<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3467

Reformer Connections
Lesley Logan
Class 3467

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Tina Tricomi yay! That makes me soo happy! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Great. This was fast paced. Instructor frequently breathing heavily. Don’t think deliberate is the best description here. Yes it was calculated and thoughtful, but not slow.
Lorie H
1 person likes this.
Way to talk through all those challenging exercises. Notable personality. :)
1 person likes this.
Jessica ~ Thank you for your feedback and we're glad to hear that you enjoyed this class!. It can be difficult to determine the pace of the classes because it is so subjective. We have decided to keep this at a deliberate pace because Lesley does take the time to offer explanations and detailed instructions which make the pace slower than some of our more moderate and accelerated pace classes.
Jessica thank you so much for taking my class! I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Let me know if you have any questions xx~LL
Lori M thank you for taking my class! I'm glad you could get all those explanations xx~LL
Watched first just to see (no Reformer at home). Major Pilates teacher crush on you! Your personality, smile, knowledge and authenticity drew me in immediately. Refreshing!
Thank you for your years of study and continued practice—and for “keeping it real.”
Beautiful lady!
NancySanchezPilates You have literally made me blush and smile with tears of happiness! Thank you for watching and for this comment. I am thrilled you found my class and hope you can take my others soon. Please keep me posted on all you enjoy or have questions on xx~LL
1 person likes this.
LL!
Thank you for making the comment about ugly pilates being part of the process! It's such a real thing that really just needs a hug. Keep the videos coming! Love watching you.
XX,
D
@destinie thank you so much for taking class with me. And, I am so happy you love my "ugly Pilates" it's a reminder for me too! Sending you hugs xx~LL
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin