Cadillac Exploration<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 3469

Cadillac Exploration
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3469

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I like the variations standing with the springs. Good challenge for the upper body.
1 person likes this.
Great class Lisa! What an wonderful idea to open the front t of the body more with support of the straps. It challenged the posterior and anterior sides of the body and released the tension of the hip flexors. Love all the shoulder stabilisers and arm work too. Thank you, so inspiring to watch the grace of how you presenting the class.
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Lynn for your kind and wonderful comments 💛 thank you for joining me for class!
Lisa Hubbard
Svitlana your comments are a true inspiration to be better 🙏🏻💛 thank you from the heart for your lovely support!
Alex D
whenever I watch Lisa the one major factor that is so disstructing is her look ; too pushy, to sexy .... it reminds me how poor I look((( in my case is not motivational at all.... I prefer teachers who are not so forward!
1 person likes this.
Love your creativity! Thanks for sharing.
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Gabrielle so happy to be here contributing on this wonderful platform 😊🙏🏻
Lisa Hubbard
Alex thanks for your sharing your opinion, although subjective, I will keep that in mind for the future. Enjoy the other 3000 videos! 🙏🏻
1 person likes this.
Lisa Hubbard , thank you for the wonderfu variations of work with yellow springs. It was very functional for the body. These series of exercises standing very well suited for training with pregnant women!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
1 person likes this.
I am delighted))))!
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin