Cadillac Exploration
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3469

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Alison P that’s music to my ears Alison truly appreciate the comments and for
joining me for class, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great lesson. Thank you so much. I would like to ask: lying on my stomach, using the springs on my feet, working on hip extension: I think it os more quad's working eccentric and concentric than the gluts. I would love to know what you think. Thank you :)
Lisa Hubbard
Noga R it’s been awhile since I’ve seen this class, however yes the glutes/hamstrings are working concentrically and quads working eccentrically! Thank you for joining me on PA! 
1 person likes this.
Wow this is the craziest I have ever tried! Never had that experience before to eccentrically work the glute so tough on my abs to control!!!! And super cool arm series - creativity at its best! 
1 person likes this.
And I’m sorry to read the comment from “Alex” do not have that experience of this instructor at all- you need to know where you’re going In order to cue people correctly and I appreciate her direct tone and find it effective for me as a student - just my two cents! 
Lisa Hubbard
Elizabeth D thank you Elizabeth, I appreciate your kind feedback and for trying out this class. I enjoyed reading that your experience was effective for yourself!💕 thank you!
Alessia P
1 person likes this.
This is a great class indeed! Wonderful cueing, with your voice Lisa as well as with your hands on the girl. 
31-37 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin