Wunda Chair Progression<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3481

Wunda Chair Progression
Amy Havens
Class 3481

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class. I haven't done a chair class in awhile. I had many student moments!! Loved the pike series and mountain climbers are my favorite!! Thank you Amy for another awesome class:)
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this class. Amy, you are so inspiring as a teacher. I loved your work with Nicole and how real it was. These are the kinds of classes that I feel really inspire growth for me as an instructor.
Anna -- thank you! To feel inspired by my teaching, to help you grow as a teacher-- what a compliment. Thank you so much!
Amy -- I agree completely -- we must have compassion for ourselves in this work, for so many reasons. It's far easier to have compassion than to put ourselves down for skills we don't yet have. I'm a forever student -- always working to connect to more ease within myself too.
1 person likes this.
Amy, I always love your classes. I particularly loved the energy in this one. "Pretend your feet are little hands" LOVE! Also, I have some fire pants as well that I rarely break out. I feel inspired to wear them now! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Amy, I already commented ( : but, just wanted you to know I watched this video twice! Thanks again!
Jaime -- thank you so much! Happy knowing that my teaching is inspiring and serving you! Yes, get those fire pants out and wear them proudly!! :) .
1 person likes this.
Amazing class, thank you very much Amy, you are so inspirational teacher!!
1 person likes this.
Great class as always Amy! Love the breakdown and cues! Also love your teaching style! Awesome job Nicole!
1 person likes this.
Great class as always Amy! Love the breakdown and cues! Also love your teaching style! Awesome job Nicole!
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin