Foam Roller Flow<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 3495

Foam Roller Flow
Tash Barnard
Class 3495

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I just love your classes so much! So challenging!! Especially this one!! Thank you:)
Mariaan J
1 person likes this.
Tks for great class - gaan vanoggend jou idees gebruik hier in Danabaai met my klas.
Leanne W
1 person likes this.
So nice to have you back again! AWESOME class. MORE Tash PLEASE?!
1 person likes this.
there should be a "love" button to press. Best roller class ever. thank you Tash.
I just renewed my subscription and was glad I did that after this class. Loving the vibes and the cue was encouraging and clear. Cant help applauding at the end.
Aahhhh Tash wonderful class as always . Hugs Ari
Thank you so much for a wonderful class, Tash Barnard ! I always struggle with side planks and back support when it goes into single leg. I feel like it puts too much pressure on my knee. My legs are hyperextended and bowed. So, I usually just keep both legs on the floor and just hold the position. Is this something that will eventually get better the stronger I get or will it always be a struggle because of how my legs are? I would appreciate any tips. Thank you!! :)
Silviah
Beautiful workout!! And it feels so good seeing that you guys have fun together!!! Tash I love your accent! 😍😍😍
Love it! Love it! Thank you!
Ah my TashieTash. It was like I was in the studio with you💖. What a stunning session. Thank you so much. All my love Kaz xx
21-30 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin