Jared Kaplan
Class 3513

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fantastic lesson! Fantastic!
1 person likes this.
More of your lessons please!
4 people like this.
How many times can I press "like"? More like "love"! This was amazing! My pelvis continually falls into a locked position which restricts the upper body rotation creating a frozen spine. Also, no surprise that my internal/external rotators have not been working properly so this entire series turned everything on! My pelvis feels great and I found more rotation where I should! This is a practice I need every day and I know a few of my clients who are going to be joining me! Thank you, Jared! Awesome!
Filippo and Sue : You're making me blush!! LOVE that you found this class useful to help you re-pattern, re-engage , and workout! I personally love the ball series for connecting the rotators of both hip + spine as it relates to full motion - feels good right?! =) Thank you for using it!
2 people like this.
Thankyou! Excellent class...great explanation and progression...great stability and body awareness work..looking forward to more please
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for a great class :) smart and unique pilates workout hope for more thanks again :)
I really appreciate this class and your creative and concise teaching style..thank you!
2 people like this.
Brilliant classes.Thank you
Appreciate your comments Vicky Ronit Deborah Wasko and Menchu ! I'm curious how you felt after? What will you use for your own class/sessions?
1 person likes this.
Very Cool! I will definitely do again
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin