Moving Environments Reformer<br>Jared Kaplan<br>Class 3513

Moving Environments Reformer
Jared Kaplan
Class 3513

Watch this Class
Awesome Michele ! I designed this as a challenging but feel-good workout that's meant to be repeated. Would love to hear how it changes each time you try it!
Hi Jared....i felt very stable acoss my hips and pelvis and also made some good corrections to my left right imbalances...i love the functionality and strength of hip hinging exs... I have already made excellent use of the ball against the shoulder block in high kneeling to encourage deep hip stabilityy, and used your side lying int/ext rotation hip work.i have converted your standing at the side work to suit my low allegro 2 reformers and it works well....my clients find the direction changes a little confusing so we will be practicing them over the next few weeks!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for sharing Vicky ! I designed the progression from the Hip hinges (bilateral) to the Lunge for exactly that reason - it warms up to the more challenging coordination of the lunges. And I really do love the ball work for that deep full body twist. The three facings are fun and will be smooth sailing for your clients soon enough - keep on practicing and they'll fly through in no time! And great job converting the standing work to the low reformer - love hearing intelligent teachers who are able to apply principles accurately to their own studio + clients! Good job =)
2 people like this.
Fascia-nating;)...love it!
LOL Stacy - are you a "Fascia-nista" as well? ;) Thanks for the !
1 person likes this.
I LOVED this video. I am excited to teach it to my clients struggling with stability. Thank you!
Thank you Victoria - I LOVE hearing that! You're welcome. Let me know how it goes with your clients, and if the way I started simple and developed progressively into challenging patterns is effective for you? Hope it helps your clients stabilize through dynamic movement.
1 person likes this.
Jared Kaplan yes I AM a “fascia-nista” lol! Honestly my body feels SO GOOD today after taking your reformer class on PA! I’ve been sort of stuck in my own patterns lately and have been in pain for weeks. Suddenly I’m not and it was reallllly nice to have some fresh perspective. So thanks!

That was an awesome workout for my body and my brain! Thank you so much.
1 person likes this.
I'm SO GLAD that my class helped you both get out of recurring pain (AMAZING!) AND feel good everywhere StevenWashington and Stacy. It's a sneaky class in that is starts smooth and simple, but builds to make you really work on all levels. Once you've taken it a couple times, let me know if you're ready for some further challenges (totally fine ti keep it simple too, if that's where your body is at!)
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin