Lower Body Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3516

Lower Body Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 3516

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
what a treat! A class from Meredith and on my birthday! I could only get sound, no picture. I was still able to do the class just from your great cues. The only part I was confused on was the very end so I just did some spine twists while sitting on my box. Thank you Meredith!
5 people like this.
Having trouble viewing, anybody else have a black screen? Audio is on off..tried troubleshooting
Erin W
1 person likes this.
I feel great after making my way through this one, also had limited ability to see. I thought it was my phone so I restarted the app and the visual played a bit longer, but froze after a moment.
1 person likes this.
This is one of your best classes!!! I especially loved how you showed the different angles for the upper body extension. Thank you so much Meredith.
4 people like this.
This video isn’t working:(
1 person likes this.
Spencer ~ I'm sorry you're experiencing playback issues. Have you tried closing the browser and starting over? You might also try restarting your computer. That often helps! Here is a video troubleshooter that also has some good suggestions: Video Troubleshooter. If you continue to experience issues, please call 424.999.1700, and we can take a look with you!
2 people like this.
Black sceen only !!!
1 person likes this.
Ileana ~ I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to see the video. I have switched your account to another video player in the hopes that it fixes the problem. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
What I found is that the video works perfect on my desktop computer but was blackout out with my tablet. Not sure if this helps at all.
1 person likes this.
I cannot see the video, only audio is avaliable and a black screen -(
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin