Jump Board Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3522

Jump Board Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3522

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed, thank you Amy!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Especially the ab series with the straps above the knee. I will be feeling that tomorrow I'm sure! The clam series was great too. Oh, and I love your leggings!! Thank you for another awesome class:)
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, love your jump classes, always new fun moves.
1 person likes this.
Loved this Amy Havens ! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
That was perfection!
1 person likes this.
Fun class, Amy! Beginning the class with the connections to the back of the leg with no spring was quite nice. Really enjoyed the side lying and supine single leg jump sequencing. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
I love the jumpboard too! Nice flow - great leg work! You do such a good job of giving permission to set yourself up for your own success depending on your own strengths and weaknesses. But you also help identify in their own body just where you may need more or less! Thank you [Amy!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Wow that was fun! I love the extra jump board variations, single leg especially:). Thanks Amy!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Amy. Was looking for a new class with some jumpboard fun included! This was perfect! Thanks!
Christine P
1 person likes this.
What a lovely class Amy Havens !! I really enjoyed the creative sequencing and mindfulness pre-jump prep throughout. Well done :)
11-20 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin