Jump Board Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3522

Jump Board Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3522

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I'm going for a toned tush! Your classes are really helping Amy, thanks so much! This was a good one!
So glad you enjoyed this class Denee!
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
thank you AMY! loved this workout with you and 45-minutes was perfect! XO
Hi Lisa Hubbard , aw thanks girl!  It's a fun one I think to... and the 45 minutes is kind of the sweet spot, don't ya think?!  Thanks for taking class with me!
Katie M
1 person likes this.
Great class, thanks Amy!  
Katie thank you!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy! First trip back to the jump board in ages. My peaches are definitely feeling it this morning! Thank you, as always, for your picture-perfect, seamless cues. Your thought-provoking imagery always conveys a deeper connection. Much gratitude for your drive and energy, and your love for the work. It shines through each and every session!
1 person likes this.
Thank  you so much Rena !!  I'm definitely an imagery cueing teacher and it makes me happy knowing it helps you too and thank you for the very sincere comment about my teaching ! It's very very appreciated!!
Enjoyed this session of JB Flow.  Particularly loved the focus and flow of every movement as you weave in out of jumping.  Will be teaching elements during my class tomorrow.  Thanks so much!!
Samantha S
Thanks for another great class Amy!

31-40 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin