Watch this Class
Cindy B
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith really enjoyed this class 👌🏻
The Momentum fest sounds amazing! Think you should bring it to Bahrain 😉
Yes!! Momentum Fest in Bahrain!!
You organize it Cindy and I will come.
1 person likes this.
Meredith it's a joy to follow your workouts. Afterwards I feel "elongated" and so much stronger....Thank you
That is so wonderful to hear Theodora! Thank you for sharing.
1 person likes this.
Loved this class and the focus on the breath! Doing it after a long stressful day at work made me feel re-energized. Thank you!
That is so great Julia!
Happy to be helpful.
1 person likes this.
This is truly one of my absolute favorite classes. Thanks Meredith! I do have a question though. I really struggle to inhale while performing any of the forms. I usually have to take two breaths for your one. Any suggestions on how I can improve that? Thanks Meredith.
Margie I am very glad to hear that you love this class!
Try trying to expand the inhale into the back and sides of your ribs.
Sometimes, just practicing the breath without practicing the movements can be helpful.  Try to inhale for 5 counts, then 6, then 7 ...and so on until your breath capacity improves.  This can be a good exercise while driving, or waiting in line or going to sleep or any other time you simply have a few minutes of spare time.  With a little practice you will improve!  Until then...remember the most important thing is to just breathe!
1 person likes this.
I was so farazzled when I came home from work and this was the perfect class to do! I was able to calm into my inner self and it is a great workout too! Thank you Meredith 
Michele that is wonderful to hear!  Thank you for sharing your feedback with me.
31-40 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin