Spinal Articulation Tower<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3527

Spinal Articulation Tower
Amy Havens
Class 3527

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, that was a wonderful class! I loved all the spinal work. I still struggle with magician, I have a strong lordotic curve in my lower spine and feel compression every time I am up in the air. I am trying to release, but it's difficult to impossible to not feel my lower back.
Z A
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. I felt my body open and piable. A 40 min. of goodness🙏
1 person likes this.
Loved it Amy, thank you for the fun class! I couldn´t do the magician without some strange pull in my cervival spine up the head but needs practice, I guess..
Alisha R
1 person likes this.
Thank you for reminding us to flow and be strong. The effort cueing was a subtle reminder to work through the body as a whole and allowing for increased mobility. I also really appreciated all the shoulder and back work in relationship to the spine in this session. This left me taller, with improved posture by activating the supporting postural muscles.
1 person likes this.
I loved all that spinal flexion and extension. Especially the extension over the back of the table. Your cueing was spot on! I FINALLY got my mat conversion for my reformer / tower unit In my home studio so was very excited to see this class. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class, Amy! You’re lovely to listen to also, your queues are great. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
That lovely class felt delicious on my body. Also, I loved the new ideas and your cueing was very enlightening as always. Thanks a lot Amy :))
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Practiced this class between clients—love the strong gooey flow. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, felt incredible and the sweet dessert ending was scrumptious!
2 people like this.
Thank you! I love your gentle approach with yourself and your teaching! Loved doing magician with you! It was truly magical :)
1-10 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin