Athletic Reformer Layering<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3535

Athletic Reformer Layering
Erika Quest
Class 3535

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Brigitte Garten Tellam Awesome, Bee! Coming from you that's a huge compliment, Miss creativity! xoxo
1 person likes this.
Beautiful! I’ve been waiting for you to come back. I feel amazing and worked up a good sweat. Thank you for your creativity and realness. I love working out with you!
Erika Quest
SO GREAT Chelsi I'm glad we had an awesome workout together! This was a super fun one to DO and teach at the same time. I was pumped and pooped. Love working out with you, too! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Great workout. Loved the creativity you bring to the class. I'm stealing some of those plank moves!
Erika Quest
Hey Barbara Thanks for taking class with me and totally my pleasure! Steal away and have loads of fun. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Fun, creative, and challenging. Thanks for your fabulous instruction and energy.
Christina F
1 person likes this.
Hi Erika Quest ! I love your classes! Keep them coming! A question about an exercise in your warm up . For the first balance exercise should you try to keep the support leg and spine straight as you bring finger tips to the floor? Is it a hinge exercise or are you flexing the spine?
Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Love your energy
This was amazing! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
so fun and creative! thank you
21-30 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin