Powerhouse Cadillac<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3551

Powerhouse Cadillac
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3551

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed the mix you were able to put into 35 min. Great to come to when time is short but I want to get a lot done!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you all for your comments. I am always happy to read about your responses.
Wendie how cool your comment about " stomach" not being a muscle but an organ. Yes you are absolutely right. I love details like this! I do know most people use language in a loose manner and sometimes cues need to fit the culture it is interacting with. Most important for me, is, does the body respond the way I want it to? Honestly, I would say green pickles and cucumbers if the client activated what I wanted them to use. activated and this was my intention. If I am saying something one way, and not getting there response I need to say it differently.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Great Class! Very easy to follow and wonderful for all levels.
1 person likes this.
Thanks, nice and quick flowing class with great power house connections.
2 people like this.
Great workout for between clients, make sure you already have out foot springs, arm springs, roll down bar and a red spring for push thru bar.

Pacing is super fast and if you arenโ€™t ready youโ€™ll be running around changing springs.
Niedra Gabriel
Thanks you Crissy Jackie and Lori , yes, this workout was fast! Glad you enjoyed it. Happy new year to you all, may you enjoy being fit healthy and discovering more about yourselves .
1 person likes this.
I really appreciate your explanation about how to connect the shoulders! This is tough and I really like the way you articulate it and help us understand! Great class
1 person likes this.
Wow!! Love this class, love the cues etc. Thank Niedra.  And thanak you Pilates Anytime for notes section and the option to print the notes. 
lovely focused class
Great class with wonderful energy and flow ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’“
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin