Mat for Happy Feet<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 3555

Mat for Happy Feet
Brent Anderson
Class 3555

Watch this Class
Lori
1 person likes this.
Love having more foot classes. Such important information! I do some of these exercises nightly while I watch tv, now I have a few more to add to my repertoire. My feet are in much better shape now than a few years ago. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Great class - we need more feet exercises and awareness how important the feet are. Thanks for the class - need to practice my strength in the different sections of the toes. Will integrate it in my class!
Trisha Donnelly
I have a thing about feet in my classes at the moment so more mobility work was great!!!
Thank for such an informative explanation. Can't wait to share this information with my clients.
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Thank You So mucha This is awesome 💪🏻🔥💝
so glad you are enjoying this class. I have become such an advocate of doing foot intrinsic work and even using the foot and toe corrector. Keep up the good work.
Eleanor VonTrapp
this class was amazing
Jo
Jo
Ah this was fabulous, love it. Brent you mentioned - and I quickly wrote it down at the time as I heard it - something like Juan Yetos Foot Exercises for Running Teams? Can you help me out further with what it was? Many thanks.
1 person likes this.
Jo ~ I believe Brent was referring to Juan Nieto's Runity videos. You can find them here. I hope this helps!
Great class, very informative. Great foot workout. Hopefully more people realize how important these exercises are.
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin