Mat for Happy Feet<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 3555

Mat for Happy Feet
Brent Anderson
Class 3555

Watch this Class
Pure Brilliance Brent as usual. You are a true leader in the field. I love how you have such profound technical competence and yet can deliver the material  in such a light hearted way so as to encourage anyone to participate. I am so glad I found Polestar Pilates all those years ago in Germany !
Really enjoyed this class. Two questions: I'm having trouble understanding the relationship of inversion/eversion to supination/pronation. Is it important to distinguish those movements? Also, I learned recently that pregnant clients should not do foot massage because the neural stimulation can bring on premature labor. Do you have any recommendations for that population? Thanks in advance!
I did this yesterday after realising that one of my feet was a bit stiff and the ankle was giving me warning signs. I'm still feeling a LOT looser and feel very aware of the way my feet make contact with the ground. This is going to be a regular for me. Thanks Brent Anderson !
Cynthia G
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us so feely and clearly.  I feel great after this class.
Jeanne H
This felt wonderful after a long day of work! My feet feel indeed happy and loose again. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for waking up the feet :)
21-25 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin