Restorative Foam Roller<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3557

Restorative Foam Roller
Meredith Rogers
Class 3557

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I hope you are feeling much better. Movement is the best therapy! Thank you!
Thank you Denee, I am feeling much better and I agree that movement IS the best therapy.
1 person likes this.
That was the perfect ending to a busy day. Thank you.
Libby K
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith,
I am in the middle of a two week retreat; sitting for many hours each day. This short, deeply restorative session was exactly what my body needed. I'm new to Pilates Anytime and very much enjoying your classes. The pace of this one allows us to really open and soften within.
Welcome to PA Libby!
1 person likes this.
Funny how our injuries push us to become more aware of our bodies and make us better teachers. We understand our clients better and help them to move more efficiently too. The injury can also remind us if the pain creeps back in, of our own faulty movement patterns helping us quickly correct and avoid future snags. Thanks - felt great!
Totally agree Sue! Thanks for taking class with me.
I am so sorry to hear that you have hurt your back last year. Hope you are doing better now. Last year I fell of a horse, twice, dislocating many discs. Pilates helps me to recover, still. I loved this class, so gentle and nurturig for the back, the whole system really. Thank you.
Thank YOU Lisette-Anne for always having something positive to say and for sharing your experience here.
1 person likes this.
Doing this class again on a day with a sore back. Feels wonderful, thanks Meredith
31-40 of 91

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin