Advanced Reformer Variations<br>Saul Choza<br>Class 3559

Advanced Reformer Variations
Saul Choza
Class 3559

Watch this Class
Thank you Angela Check out my mat class!
1 person likes this.
A couple of things: WOW and OUCH. What a fabulously challenging class. This is the sort of class I will need to work up to. I modified a lot of the exercises based on my own ability, but I can see where I need to work on and how to do it! And, of course, today I'm cursing Saul Choza when going up the stairs or attempting to sit down... My quads, my butt, and my hamstrings are SORE!
Wow, this is so well articulated- so many gems here! I especially loved the explanation for Stomach Massage. It's one of the ones I find harder to connect to and harder to explain to my clients. Thank you for this!
Annabel F
1 person likes this.
love it ! Thank you 
2 people like this.
Your class inspired me to do it until I hit nirvana of flow! Then I'll enjoy your next class. I miss the classical instruction and cues. "Let your toes kiss your knees" fired up the front shins. Thank you!!
Robin S
1 person likes this.
thanks for that great class full of wonderful ques, Im just listening not watching so I really appreciate when the cues are easily to follow and Im not lost wondering what the heck is really going on.  
Sarah S
1 person likes this.
Hard to follow without spring cues, etc. 
Sarah I understand. The classical work is very systematic. Once you reach an advanced level, you should  know the spring settings.
Robin thank you for the feedback! I’m glad that helps! 😘
Nadine Thank you for watching! I’m just curious, have you found the nirvana flow? 
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin