Gait Patterning<br>Madeline Black<br>Workshop 3568

Gait Patterning
Madeline Black
Workshop 3568

Watch this Workshop
1 person likes this.
fantastic Madeline, thank you for this interesting, intelligent, informative class. I took it yesterday and today and I already feel progress. Love your work! can't wait to start applying to my students
1 person likes this.
I've been looking for a workshop on gait pattern for a long time. Thank you so much, Madeline, for offering it and especially for explaining it in such a clear, concise and calm manner. Big fan!
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much for the information.
1 person likes this.
Another amazing class. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I’ve been studying your Centered book and using the techniques with clients with fantastic results (it’s my current obsession 🤓). I’m excited to try these movements with them, as well. Thank you, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this. Thank you!
Hi Madeline, thanks again for this great workshop. I have a question regarding one of the exercises. It is the third exercise where you stand on the blocks, take a step off to the back and lunge, tilting the torso forward, and where the arms go up. You then que to let the front knee pass towards the mid line (which I understood from this is that the knee is not over the second third toe but it passes a bit inwards from the big toe which creates a deep posterior lateral hip muscular work... I just want to make sure why we do this... is it because in gait there is a phase of pronation? and also would you use such a que generally when using that kind of lunge and when you want to step back to two feet? Thanks in advance for your time and feedback
Thank you so much for putting this in as a free workshop. It is very generous of you.
Amy S
1 person likes this.
One of the most generous and knowledgable teachers around. Thank you for this workshop- great exercises and information.
Thank you, Madeline Black ! Phenomenal workshop. I have been searching to learn more about gait patterning. Also, this class helped me with a back that has been in pain the last couple of days. I told myself I would just watch, but ended up doing the movements and my spine is much improved. I cannot wait to use this with clients!
Nadia D
Fascinating & so informative....quick question, any implications for people with hip replacements please?

thank you!
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin