Extension Connection<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Tutorial 3569

Extension Connection
Karen Sanzo
Tutorial 3569

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
So helpful, thank you! You are such a great teacher, - love you!
1 person likes this.
This is truly awesome - these are the kind of videos I need to watch to become a better teach who actually knows what their doing- can you please do a video on how to teach someone with a huge belly? Like old guys? No offense guys but that’s where a lot of them hold their weight... would you just put a bigger towel under the hip? Also I’d like to hear Karen speak on scoliosis and also on sacroiliac issues
Oh my goodness , loveddddddd this! Love your sequencing, examples,the topic! What an excellent tutuorial! Thank you 😊
Taryn Upchurch
Wonderful!
1 person likes this.
I'm not even done with the video and I LOVE the intro to arms pulling straps. A perfect way to get clients prepared for that exercise which I hardly ever teach!!!
Shari H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen. I've just begun watching this video and it is soooo informative and useful for the population of my clients. Amazing break downs. Thank you again.
1 person likes this.
Karen, I have been trying to understand extensions for 5 years and this video is like a dream coming true for me. I can't thank you enough for these teachings and superb explanations.  I hope you do a video breaking down some of the side series mat work also. Thank you so much for generously sharing your skills/knowledge with us. I hope to continue to learn more from you. Thank you! Much love...
Awesome.!
 I lovedj how you used 2 different bodies and level work with varying abilities to show how to help each one achieve extension properly.  
Master.! 
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin