Where Are Your Blades?<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Tutorial 3570

Where Are Your Blades?
Karen Sanzo
Tutorial 3570

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thanks for such a great "work-in" Karen! Love all your tutorials. Always great cueing to such seemingly simple but challenging and effective movements. Also, thanks to Sarah for being as great a student as you are an instructor! But my goodness, if Karen can make you tremble at times, then I will surely be a big bowl of jello! LOL
Fabulous! Love your teaching Karen thanks and as a teacher myself always something new to focus on. That's what I love about Pilates anytime - it keep the practice fresh for both client and teacher. I can't believe that some instructors teach the same class over and over again (not that we would do that of course but I have heard that it happens;))!!
Thanks again from the UK, Sarah
1 person likes this.
I love everything that Karen teaches in these workshops tutorials classes ... more please
1 person likes this.
Love these tutorials with Karen - so inspiring to watch her work!
1 person likes this.
Karen, you are brilliant and Sarah - you are such a good sport! Thank you both for the input and inspiration!!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Thank You so much again... :) :)
Loved this tutorial. Thank you Karen and Sarah
1 person likes this.
Loved this Work In so clear and makes so much sense 👏👏
Great tutorial and I love that you said Blah blah! will make me giggle all day!
I laughed at blah blah blah too. I absolutely loved back extension when “lying on the back”. Felt amazing! I will definitely incorporate this work into some of my classes and with some of my privates. I always learn something from you Karen! Thank you for all of your knowledge!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin