Stabilize and Mobilize Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3577

Stabilize and Mobilize Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3577

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Love love love! Combining weights and the roller is some of my favorite stuff :)) And Folks, don't forget to lie on your back on the Mat after and enjoy the deliciousness!
1 person likes this.
Loved the combination of weighted balls and foam roller. Some lovely ideas Amy, feels great thank you
1 person likes this.
just perfect
1 person likes this.
Thank you all so much for this generous and positive feedback. You really know how to make me feel good! Oh, and the pants are from www.gearbunch.com.
1 person likes this.
Yes! great class and so very needed! Thanks Amy Havens
Kristina D
2 people like this.
FantasticAmy... So nice and open and tall....thanks. Kristina
1 person likes this.
Great pants! That felt great! I just love back extension work with the roller. I feel like that workout got me all ironed out and now I can get to cooking. Happy Thanksgiving!
Melanie H
1 person likes this.
LOVELY CLASS!!! Some great rotation I haven't done before, as well as the balancing with the weights, was something else again. I was watching and taking notes but couldn't resist trying so stopped the video after each section and went to my mat to try with my bulldog trailing behind, back and forth ).
1 person likes this.
Great class using foam roller and of course our favorite blue balls 😜. Nice shoulder opening and stretch....felt great. Loved the outfit too. :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you gals, very much, for all this feedback!! Melanie , I love the thought of your bulldog nearby while you experiment with some of the exercises!! And yes Melissa , the blue balls..... I don't think I'll ever live that one down!! :) . And Connie (hey girl!), the pants are by www.gearbunch..com. :)
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin