Day 3: Lower Body<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 3591

Day 3: Lower Body
Tracey Mallett
Class 3591

Watch this Class
That was one challenging workout for me today. Must admit I woke up tired. I will repeat this one again when I am more rested. But loved the sequence and the stretching. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tracey, These classes are for sure getting me out of my comfort zone! Which is exactly what I need! I rest on Sunday but I will be back my friend! So excited to see the other classes! Happy New Year!
4 people like this.
Loved this so much! I don’t have sliders but paper plates worked pretty well on my hardwood floor. Thanks!
Laurie C
2 people like this.
I’m enjoying this challenge so much! You are amazing! You make everything appear to be easy! Wish I had half the grace. It is not only challenging physically but mentally. (Mind and Body) I think my booty will be screaming 😱 a little bit later. Thank you so much for your commitment to Pilates! Look forward to continuing this through the new year! Happy New Year Tracey!🎉🍾
1 person likes this.
Loooooove this challenge!! Thanks for this beautiful New Year gift :)) Happy 2019 to you Tracey and to the wonderful PA team :))
1 person likes this.
Happy New Year! Challenging YES! Thank you Tracey
1 person likes this.
Simply proves what I already know, I am not in great shape but then that's why I am doing this. Thanks!
Lisa V
2 people like this.
These workouts are the perfect length of time, so upbeat, challenging (balance with that first section, this time around!)... and I just love all your workout outfits, Tracey! Could a line of clothing be next for you? Thank you for doing this series!
1 person likes this.
Tracey I am loving every class thank you so much
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tracey I loved it!
1-10 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin