Athletic Recovery Reformer<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 3602

Athletic Recovery Reformer
Ed Botha
Class 3602

Watch this Class
Ed, you SNEAK! When I was putting the blue spring on for side lying I was giving you side thinking "this will be too light," but holy MOLY my glutes and hips were on FIRE. My glutes are incredibly lazy and I have a hard time connecting to them but this workout FINALLY made me figure out where some of my imbalances are. Thank you, thank you, and please more!
Brilliant! Thank you! xx
This was wonderful, and so timely. I ran a half marathon this weekend. Every exercise in this workout felt so good. Thank you, Ed!
This was wonderful, and so timely. I ran a half marathon this weekend. Every exercise in this workout felt so good. Thank you, Ed!
Always such intelligent movement from this guy - really makes you slow down and understand the connections 👍 the arms pulling straps was super humbling
Great cues, I especially appreciated the attention to connecting to the gluteals in the footwork & your preparation with the peronous and it’s relating to glute activation was my “aha” moment!
I also was surprised how shaky I was with the side lying & blue spring! Loved this class!!!!
I loved your class. A lot of attention to detail. I like how you have explained each exercise. I feel sore almost every day and this made me feel lengthened and relaxed but got a good work out as well.
Thank you. Very nice and like the others I do appreciate your attention to detail.
I loved this class it was just what my body needed after a run. Great pace and instruction; new favourite post-run class.
Fantastic ! After my painful 30km race yesterday, today I found this to practice on my reformer and I am happy I did! Thanks so much you healed me.
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin