Active Aging Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3604

Active Aging Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3604

Watch this Class
I'm so happy to hear this Lacey M , wonderful and thank you!  Glad your client enjoyed this too.  And Christine S , thank you!!  Yes, I believe we all can benefit from doing more balance work!
Jane B
1 person likes this.
Perfect. Thank you Amy. Just the right amount of challenge. Has encouraged me to get heavier weights as mine are only 0.5kg so didn't feel the benefits!
1 person likes this.
Really  compelling! I can't wait to try this on a few groups of extremely chatty but inquisitive ladies! 
Yes Jane B , go for it!  Heavier weights can be so empowering!!  Angelica B , wonderful and let me know how those groups of ladies like the exercises!!
2 people like this.
The workout  was a  complete hit. Though the group likes chat constantly, I think they actually prefer the challenge of concentration, focus and balance...all stuff they know they REALLY need. As an instructor, this kind of plan is a godsend for groups that border on anarchy😊. Hope you do more of it! 
Cynthia M
1 person likes this.
Love it!  I felt great after the class.   More like this please!
Angelica B this is such GREAT feedback for me, thank you!!  And happy to hear it was good material for your crew!  Cynthia M thank you... happy to hear you felt great after class.  I hope to be back soon and would love to film another class with similar focus.  
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. Not only did I can great value in a previously recorded class, it just proves that with age comes beauty.  You have such a calm, warm, inviting voice.  Be well.  
Catherine G , thank you for taking the time to leave this very genuine comment for me.  It's warmly appreciated.  
Watching this again a couple years later -lots of useful information here 
61-70 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin